- I'll never let this go, but i can't find the words to tell you.

7 jul 2009

I Wanna Live [ ! ]


I've been thinking it over and i know justwhat to do i've been thinking it over andi know i just can't trust myselfI'm a gypsy prince covered with diamonds and jewelsbut then my lover exposes me i know i'm just a damn foolI give what i've got to give i give what i need to livei give what i've got to give it's important if i wanna livei wanna live i want to live my lifei wanna live i want to live my lifeAs i load my pistol of fine german steel i neverthought i'd be so down and out having my last meal but i know i can do it it just took a few yearsas i execute my killer the morning is nearI give what i've got to give i give what i need to livei give what i've got to give it's important if i wanna livei wanna live i want to live my lifei wanna live i want to live my life

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario